CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 27, 2009

8 DPO and I've Got Nothin'

Welcome to the insanity! This waiting to test crap is killing me. After my continued temp. increase yesterday at 7 DPO, I was starting to feel pretty darn hopeful about this cycle given our awesome timing. Then this morning at 8 DPO, my temp. decreased a bit again and now I'm back to feeling very unsure. It's not looking terrible at this point, but it's not looking convincing yet either. Yes, I realize that it is still very early and that nothing definitive can be determined from my chart as of yet, but since it's our first cycle of TTC, I'll admit that I'm overanalyzing everything. It looks like I'll just need to wait and see what tomorrow's temp. does.

Up until this point, I haven't had any phantom symptoms to speak of - just very sore boobs and cramping off and on. Fast foward to last night where I suddenly felt exhauted and fell asleep on the couch around 7:30. Then this morning I woke up feeling quite nauseous, a feeling which has not yet subsided. I'm sure I'm just coming down with something, but it's always fun to dream!

So for all of you out there who love to stalk charts, here it is:

0 comments:

Post a Comment