CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My First Post

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself - I'm Stacey and I'm 25 years old. I married the absolute love of my life on July 22, 2006. We had met our freshman year of high school in 1998, started dating our senior year in 2001, and have been together ever since! We adopted our dog, Louis (pronounced "Louie" - yes, I have a Louis Vuitton fetish, so sue me), on Valentine's Day in 2006 and he's currently 3 years old. After 7 lonnnng years of school with a few breaks in between, I'll be graduating this August with my BA degree in Finance. I'm planning to sit for the Certified Financial Planner exam this November and start graduate school in the fall of 2010 to work towards my MBA in investments.

My husband, Mike (also 25), and I have been talking about having children for quite a long time. After much discussion, we decided to postpone TTC until after school was done this year since I have been taking a full-time courseload on top of working full-time (aka. LOTS of stress for me). Starting in January of 2009 I began charting my cycle while we were TTA to get into the habit and to learn as much as possible about my cycle. By mid-cycle in February, Mike mentioned that he's ready to stop TTA and see what happens. I'm thrilled! As of today, I'm on CD 27 and 6 DPO of our first cycle TTC. I ovulated quite a few days later this cycle than last, but we still managed to have fantastic timing. I'm patiently waiting until I can test. I guess only time will tell if we were successful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment