CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Still Going Strong

I had my 23 week doctor appointment this morning and our daughter is still growing strong in there. It was a fairly boring appointment - I pee'd in a cup, had my blood pressure tested, and then we listened to the baby's heartbeat again; the usual. I was given orange glucola to drink before my next appointment in October for my 1 hour glucose test to see if I may have gestational diabetes. I don't think it will be too bad as the bottle wasn't that big.

The doctor did freak me out a bit, however, by giving me a brochure entitled "How to Tell When Labor Starts". I'm SO not ready to think about that yet.

Total weight gained so far: +10.4 lbs.

1 comments:

julie

uneventful appts are the best ones!!!

Post a Comment