CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Moby = Lifesaver

Over the past week or so, Abbey has decided that she wants to be permanently attached to me during the day and will scream at the top of her lungs if I try to put her down for even a few minutes. In an attempt to make me feel less chained to the couch and still allow me to snuggle with my baby, Mike and I finally decided to pull our Moby wrap out of the dresser and figure out how to use it.

Let's just say that was easier said than done. After a good half hour of trial-and-error, we finally figured the damn thing out.

I have to admit though, it is pretty darn awesome. She's been sleeping all afternoon!

2 comments:

edmo

My son has reached that point too, where he wants to be held non-stop and even if he's totally passed out in my arms, he'll wake right up if set down somewhere. I've been loving all my baby carriers (I have a ton from my first son, from slings to front carriers to the Ergo, my personal fave). I wanted to try the Moby but I thought I'd never be able to get it on by myself every day.

julie

I am going to have to get one of those for baby number 2. I don't think I'd be able to get the damn thing on/off.

Post a Comment