I can't believe we've almost made it to 6 months...So much has changed with Abigail over the past month and I've just been in awe over how big she's getting already. It seems as if she's changing everyday, which, I suppose she is.
Here's what Abbey's been up to over the past month:
- She will now try to imitate you if you blow "raspberries" at her. It's adorable!
- She rolls every which way!
- She is now successfully sleeping unswaddled.
- She has finally figured out how to jump in her jumperoo and she apparantly loves it!
- Although she's still very much teething (which has meant some rough days/nights for mommy) she still hasn't cut any teeth.
- She has outgrown most of her 0-3 month pants (the tops still fit fine) and has moved on to 3 month clothing.
- She is wearing size 1-2 diapers.
- She reaches for everything.
- She can sit very well while assisted and has even started attempting to sit all by herself!
- She can get her feet to her mouth and loves sucking on them.
- She has managed to put her paci back in her mouth 3 times so far all by herself.
- She babbles all the time and is full of smiles!
And lastly, she SITS!