CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Our First Trip to the Zoo

This past weekend, Abbey and I went to the zoo for the very first time. Since Mike was working, my mom decided to come along. Although Abigail didn't have the slightest clue what was going on, I had a blast with her. She even rode the carousel and the train (which gave her the BIGGEST smile!). My mom bought her a stuffed baby elephant from the gift shop as well to remember her first zoo adventure.

PS. It was 90 degrees with about 75% humidity, so please don't mind me in these pictures. I look like a wreck.






We rode in the stationary chariot on the carousel, but we couldn't pass up the opportunity to take some pictures on one of the animals.





1 comments:

julie

fun! she's a cutie pie. you look great

Post a Comment