CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Seven Months Old!

First let me say that {omigosh} I cannot get Abigail to sit still for more than 2 seconds at a time to get a picture of her lately! The entire time I was attempting to take her 7 month pictures, she was either trying to crawl off the glider or stand up on it. After about 10 minutes of this, I flat out just gave up. I apologize in advance for the poor quality pictures (I won't even tell you how many I had of the wall or the floor when I dove like a mad woman to keep her from falling off the darn chair...).

Here's what Abbey's been up to over the past month:
  • She can now army crawl and has just recently started rocking back and forth on her hands and knees.
  • She can pull herself to stand (even though she then falls back over a few seconds later).
  • She can say "momma" but I don't think she grasps that it means me yet.
  • While shopping, she can now sit in the child seat in the shopping cart. No more carrying her around in the infant seat!
  • She has started attempting to form words when she babbles.
  • She has tried just about every Stage One food out there. We've tried avocado, carrots, zucchini, bananas, apples, oatmeal, cucumber, summer squash, and broccoli. We will be starting pears, peaches, and green beans next.
  • At her 6 month appointment, she measured 26" long and weighed in at 16.4 lbs.
  • She is now moving into size 3 diapers - goodbye Swaddlers, hello Cruisers!
  • She is beginning to transition out of size 0-3 clothing and is wearing more 3-6 month outfits.
  • She now bathes in the "big" tub while playing with her tub toys and the bubbles. No more bath seat!











1 comments:

Stef

LOVE her!!!! :) Sounds like a very happy and healthy little girl! :)

Post a Comment