CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'm Stylin'!

I'm wayyy behind on posting this, but thanks to Kaley at Rogue Poags, I've received the Stylish Blogger award!

And now, here are 7 things you may not know about me:

1. I'm a complete neat-freak. I have a mental breakdown if the house is overly messy and clutter gives me heart palpitations.

2. I have a semi-obsession with cheese. I could cheese everyday and with every meal.

3. I never work out. I wish I could say I actually like to work out, but I don't.

4. I studied dance for 16 years (ballet, tap, jazz, and acrobatics) for 16 years and taught those subjects as well for several years. I really miss it.

5. I don't like other people's kids. I also hate teenagers, LOL.

6. I love to snowmobile and am extremely sad that this will be the second winter in a row that I can't ride.

7. I hate doing laundry. I don't mind sticking the clothes in the washer and/or dryer, but I loathe folding.

I now nominate Mrs. Dew @ Life After I "Dew". Congrats! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment