CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March of Dimes: WalkAmerica

I'm not typically one to solicit money from others for charity, but I've recently signed up with the March of Dimes to participate in their WalkAmerica event in my area on April 25th and would welcome any donation you feel inclined to give in order to sponsor me for the walk (see sidebar of blog). Because I feel so strongly about this charity, I will personally match whatever donations I am able to raise, dollar-for-dollar.

If you are unfamiliar with the March of Dimes, they are a nonprofit agency that aims to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature births, and infant mortality through research, community outreach, and education. More information can be found on their website.

For mommies everywhere, it's a cause that hits close to home - perhaps even closer for some of us. I sincerely ask that you consider either sponsoring someone who will be participating in this walk or sign up for yourself!


0 comments:

Post a Comment