These days, Abigail can now:
- Hold her head up on her own. Instead of the shakey movements she used to make when attempting to move her head, she now does it smoothly and deliberately.
- Coo and squeal when she's happy or excited.
- Soothe herself to sleep at night with a little help from her new mobile (seperate post to come) and her seahorse.
- Still fit into her newborn clothes although she wore her first pair of 0-3 jeans today.
- Manage to bring her hand to her mouth when she wants something to suck on, even though she hasn't quite really "discovered" her hands yet.
- Wear size one diapers (even though they're still a tiny bit big on her).
- Follow objects with her eyes and turn towards you when you speak to her.
I feel like my baby is already getting so big!