CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 15, 2010

When Moby = Fail

Typically, Abbey is 100% content in the Moby and falls asleep shortly after being placed in it (thank goodness - it's the only way I can get anything done!). However, yesterday she wanted absolutely nothing to do with it. She was in a cranky mood for most of the day so I wasn't that surprised.

Looks like the cleaning had to wait!






P.S. As you can tell from the pics, I decided against changing my hair color at my appointment last Thursday. I haven't completely ruled the idea out, I just feel like I need more time to contemplate the change (that's code for "stall as long as possible and hope that Mike drops it"). I'm a wimp.

1 comments:

edmo

I have some serious sling fails. So far though, no fails with the Ergo, although I just saw that I'm not supposed to be using it until he's 15 lbs. Oops.

Post a Comment