CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekend in Review

Friday was probably the nicest day, weather-wise, that we've had in quite awhile. I decided to take Abbey and Lou for a walk after work. By the time we got back, Abbey was fast asleep in her stroller and Lou was completely worn out.


Saturday, Lou played outside with a golf ball while Mike showed Abbey his other baby (aka his new lawn mower). For all those safety advocates out there - no, the lawnmower was not actually turned on while Abbey was on it. And yes, I realize that taking a picture of your child on a lawnmower makes you a hick in every sense of the word. I've come to terms with my hickish-ness.





Sunday, Abigail was having fun playing in her new Bumbo which I scored on ebay for $13. She loves it!


And then it was bathtime. Here's Abbey being silly:


Until next time, have a great week!

1 comments:

Stef

I love those sunglasses, and the picture of her in the towel is absolutely priceless!!!! :)

Post a Comment