CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

10 Weeks

Yes, I realize this is a bit late. I ended up taking Friday off from work as a mental health day and Mike took off a half-day then as well. We decided we wanted to get as much of the bathroom renovation done at the new house as we possibly could this weekend (on a side note, it's now about 90% done!).

I'm actually starting to feel much better. The nausea has died down quite a bit and for the past few days, I've had more energy than I've had in almost a month. I'm just crossing my fingers that it stays this way.

I'm anxiously counting down until Thursday's doctor's appointment. It's my NT scan and we'll finally get to see our little peanut for the very first time!

I've also started wearing maternity clothes. While most of my pants still fit (I typically size up in all of my pants so they're more comfortable anyway and still fit just fine), most of my pre-pregnancy tops show too much of my growing pudge for my comfort level at this point. I'm thanking my lucky stars that my SIL gave me a huge box of her maternity clothes from her last 4 pregnancies. She has a ton of nice fall clothes in the bunch so I'm thankful that I'll have a good collection going once I really start needing maternity clothes.

Only 3 more weeks left of the first trimester now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment