CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm Grumpy

I don't want to be at work today.
I don't want to go to class tonight.
I don't want to deal with students/parents today.
I don't want to answer the phone.
I don't want to talk to anyone.
I don't want to continue to pack tonight.
I just don't wanna.

Like I said, I'm grumpy. Nothing in particular really set me off, it's just that I'm exhausted and have zero patience right now. I also think part of it is that I'm starting to get very nervous for my NT scan on Thursday and I'm also nervous about our appraisal of the new home that has been scheduled for Friday.

This is shaping up to be a very long week. I could already use another mental health day.

:::slinks back into dark hole::::

0 comments:

Post a Comment