CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 5, 2009

9 Weeks

There's not a whole lot to report this week. My nausea is still here although it's not quite as strong as it used to be and I'm still ridiculously tired all day long. My stomach is starting get thicker in the sense that I now look like I've packed on a few pounds even though it's really just water weight (at least that's what I'm telling myself) from the bloating. Lastly, my appetite still hasn't completely returned. It also seems really weird to me that my last period was over two months ago now. I'm completely enjoying not having a visit from AF every month!

On the home front, we're currently just waiting for our lawyer to finish drafting our sales agreement. Once that's done, we just need the inspection and appraisal and we'll be set to close. We've been working on completely gutting the bathroom this past week and will finally be putting it back together and painting this weekend, so hopefully I'll have some pictures soon!

Here's the little peanut this week (thank goodness it's finally starting to look like a baby!):

0 comments:

Post a Comment