CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

15 Weeks

...And feeling great! I have my 15 week appt. tomorrow morning and can't wait to hear the peanut's heartbeat again and we'll schedule our big ultrasound tomorrow as well. I have to say, I'm much less stressed about this appt. than I've been for any of the others thus far - it's a nice feeling for a change. Oh, and did I mention that I'm hungry ALL THE TIME?!

I've also decided that it's time to start researching cribs. I don't necessarily want to buy one until September, but I think it's high-time that I at least begin thinking about the nursery. I have a few peices of nursery furniture that I've picked out in the past that I really like, but I'd still like to see if I can find any better deals out there since we certainly need to buy within a budget.

From BabyCenter this week, our baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2.5 ounces (approximately the size of an apple). Baby is busy moving amniotic fluid through the nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in its lungs begin to develop. Baby's legs are growing longer than its arms now, and he/she can move all of its joints and limbs. Our baby can now also sense light and is just being to develop tastebuds.



0 comments:

Post a Comment