CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Color Decisions

So, now that I believe I may have decided on the Nautica bedding for the master bedroom, I can't decide which color I should paint the room (which I'd like to get done this weekend so that next week when the new bed is delievered, we won't have to worry about moving it).

Based upon the pictures of the bedding in my last post - keep in mind the bedding is not as dark in person as it appears in the pictures - would you go with an olive color paint or a chocolate colored brown? The one plus to the chocolate is that we still have some left over from when we painted the bathroom so I won't have to buy as much as I would with the olive. My only concern with the chocolate, however, is that since the bathroom is so close to it and the dining room (which will also incorporate similar shades of brown), that it will be too much.

Here are some shades similar, although not exact, to what I'm picturing:



2 comments:

SKK

Definitely olive.

LawChick721

Um yea - WHERE;S THE BELLY PIC?! LOL - and I agree with Grace - I dig the olive!

Post a Comment