CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Big U/S Scheduled!

August 13th is the big day! I'll be 19 weeks 1 day at the time. Holy cow - this time next month, I'll be halfway through this pregnancy. Let the panicking officially begin!

My appt. today at 15 weeks 1 day went very well. My blood pressure is good and I've only gained one pound back so I'm still down one pound from my pre-pregnancy weight. The doctor was able to locate the baby's heartbeat immediately again on the doppler and then I got sent down to the lab to get some more bloodwork done. It was the quickest and simplest appointment I've had so far. The doctor actually joked that she wished she could clone me so that all pregnancies would be as easy as mine. I figure that's pretty good news ;)

Total weight gained so far: -1 lb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment