CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"An Answered Prayer"

So it appears that we may have another contender for a girls name for Baby M. While looking through a baby name book on my lunch hour today, I came across the name Arabella and instantly fell in love it with. My two favorite names for a baby girl so far have been Avery and Isabella, both of which Mike was on the fence about, so I feel that Arabella is a great combination of them both and, here comes the best part - Mike doesn't hate it.

The name itself means both "beautiful" and "an answered prayer". For any readers who have known me long before I began my blog and have been following my TTC journey for a few years, I'm sure it's easy to see why I love the name so much. I feel it's extremely fitting. I get choked up just thinking about it. I also love that the name is somewhat different, but not too different.

I think it's safe to say that Arabella Grace is now at the top of our list should Baby M. be a girl. Oh, and only two more days until we'll know for sure! Eeek!