CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

So Very Ready for Fall

With the extreme heat and humidity we've been experiencing here lately, I feel like I am counting down the days until fall. It is without a doubt my favorite time of year. I love how beautiful the trees become when the leaves start changing colors, the smell of everything pumpkin, the chilly (but not cold) weather, craft shows, spiced apple cider, the anticipation of the approaching holidays, and above all, Halloween. Yes, I'm one of those freaky Halloween lovers.

This year, I have even more reason to look foward to fall. Now that we're in the new home and actually have the space to entertain, we've decided to start an annual tradition where we host a Halloween party each October for our friends and family. This is something I've wanted to do for a few years now so of course I'm thrilled at the idea. Even though it means Mike and I have to get our butts in gear and start completing more projects around the house, I can't wait! I'll even admit that over the past week I've already started to gather ideas for some Halloween/fall decorations for the house.

Here are just some of my favorites so far:





I also stumbled accross an awesome Halloween decor wesbite. Check it out at http://www.grandinroad.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment