CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

33 Weeks

As of today, I have exactly one month left until my maternity leave starts! I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am by that fact. I am absolutely, positively ready to be done.

Mike and I are continuing to work on the nursery and have begun to stock up on the rest of the necessities we'll need for Abbey once she arrives. I'm beginning to work on packing my hospital bag and we're planning to install the carseat in my vehicle in the next few weeks.

Now that our Preparation for Labor course is over, it's hard to believe that in only 7 more weeks our precious little girl will be here!

From Baby Center this week, our baby weighs a little over 4 pounds and has passed the 17-inch mark. She's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and her skeleton is hardening. The bones in her skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for her to fit through the birth canal. These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as her brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.


1 comments:

Stef

So excited for you! She is almost here! You look fantastic!

Post a Comment