CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

O, Christmas Tree

Since I'm already having difficulty with most household tasks these days, I've decided not to wait until Black Friday this year to begin decorating the house for Christmas. Instead, I started plugging away at the project this past week.

Let me just tell you, I'm so glad I did. It completely exhausted me this year just to get the tree up. As it stands now, I've really only got one room completed and will continue working on the others.

Here are some pictures of the dining room in it's Christmas finest, although I'm sure I'll continue to add to the decor as I go:






Also, here are some pictures of our tree lit up:


1 comments:

Stef

Beautiful! We put up our tree already too! :)

Post a Comment