CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baby Shower

So I realize I'm a bit behind in posting this since my shower was held on October 25th, but better late than never, right?

My baby shower was absolutely wonderful and I had such an amazing time. It was hosted by my aunt and mom and was held here - http://www.eriescottishrite.org/index.htm. (P.S. No, I'm not Scottish. My hostesses just thought the setting was pretty during fall and it was one of the few places that would accomodate the number of guests who were invited.)

As it turns out, approximately 60 family members and friends were able to attend. Mike and I were so completely touched by the generosity we were shown. The food was amazing and we received so many thoughtful gifts.

I misplaced my camera for part of the shower so, unfortunately, I missed out on taking all the pictures that I had hoped to. I'm especially bummed about not catching a picture of the beautiful cake before it was completely devoured. I did manage to at least get some pictures, however.

Enjoy!

Some pictures while opening gifts:





Mike and I after helping to clean up afterwards:


The gifts at home in Abbey's room before being put away:


1 comments:

Stef

It looks like you guys got a lot of nice things. You look wonderful!

Post a Comment