I've been tagged with a survey by Stephanie at Confessions of a Trophy Wife!
So, here it goes....
1. What's your favorite dessert? (Feel free to provide the receipe!) A chocolate chip cheese ball - yum! The best part is that it's extremely easy to make.
Here's the receipe:
1 pkg. 8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup butter
1/4 tsp. vanilla
2 tbs. brown sugar
3/4 cup confectioners sugar
3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
chocolate graham crackers
Beat softened cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until creamy. Slowly add sugars until blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Place mixture onto a piece of plastic wrap and form into a ball. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Roll ball in pecans. Serve with graham crackers.
2. Coffee or tea? Coffee, hands down. I can't make it through the day without it! I do love the occasional cup of tea during the winter months, however.
3. What's your favorite movie? The Notebook. I sob like a baby every time I watch it.
4. What did you want to be when you grew up? Or, what do you want to be when you grow up? I originally wanted to be an anesthesiologist, however, after my second year of college, I decided it wasn't for me. I then switched my major to finance. I'd love to work in investment banking but, sadly, that isn't going to happen in my city. Now, I'm not sure what I ultimately want to be when I grow up. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens.
5. Do you have any special holiday traditions? Not really. I guess the only "traditional" part of our holiday celebrations is whose house we celebrate them at. That hasn't changed in many, many years. I'll be taking over hosting Christmas Day starting this year though (gulp!). My mom is officially hanging up her apron.
6. If you had the time to plan the menu for the last meal of your life, what would it be? I'd just want to pull a chair up to the world's largest dessert buffet. Oh, and of course there would be champagne to accompany the dessert!
7. What's your favorite book? The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
8. Do you have a hidden talent? I wouldn't consider it hidden, but I previously danced for 16 years and actually used to be a dance teacher. I studied tap, jazz, ballet, and acrobatics. I miss it with a passion.
And now it's my turn to ask the questions. I'm tagging:
Julie @ Ross Family Adventures
Stephanie @ All because two people fell in love
Stef @ Happily Ever After
Sara @ In a NUTshell
Mama Dew @ Life After I "Dew"
Mrs. B @ Messily ever after
My questions are:
1. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
2. Which do you like better, cooking or baking?
3. What type of music do you listen to?
4. What's your favorite holiday?
5. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
6. Are you excited for fall? If so, what do you love most about the season?
7. What websites do you frequent most often?
8. What is your favorite childhood memory?
1 day ago