CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

Ten Months Old!

First off, I've been a very bad mommy blogger. I've been slacking lately on posing so I'd like to apologize for that. Between preparing for the holidays, keeping the house tidy, and caring for Abigail, I've been extremely busy. Not to mention that whenever I attempt to get on the computer, she stands next to me and pulls on my pant legs until I pick her up, ha!

But anyway, in two months my baby girl will officially be a toddler! Holy crap! I've been planning her party and can't wait for it to all come together. I'll be keeping things a secret until the big day, however, just in case any family members or friends happen to read my blog.

Without further adieu, here's what Abbey's been up to over the past month:
  • She can stand without holding on to objects for support. She's attempting to take some steps on her own, but hasn't quite gotten the hang of it yet.
  • She's now got two teeth and is working on a third.
  • She waves and says "hi" when prompted!
  • She can now say "ducky" and "doggie".
  • She is into everything. We desperately need to figure out what we're going to do about baby-proofing the Christmas tree this year. I can just see the whole thing tipping over.
  • At her 9 month pediatrician appointment, she weighed in at 18 lbs. 13 oz. and measured 27" long.
  • Her sleeping has improved tremendously. Even though naps are still touch and go, she now only wakes up once or twice a night. Oh, sweet relief!
  • She's still wearing a size 4 in diapers but I think I'm going to move her up to 12-18 month clothing with the start of next month. I've noticed that some of her pants are beginning to look like they're too short on her again and are starting to get a tiny bit tight in the waist.
  • She's tried just about every high-allergen food (under the consulation of our pedi as there are no food allergies in our family) and she has done very well with all of them. She's tried scrambled eggs, peanut butter, and seafood.
  • She's figured out how to signal "up" when she wants you to pick her up.
I wasn't able to capture many (decent) photos this month as my child refuses to sit still for 3 seconds at a time. I think I'm going to have to ditch the idea of taking her picture in the glider for the next 2 months. She's not a fan.












3 comments:

Unknown

Kinley is very similar! The pulling on the pant leg during computer time is exactly how Kinley is...makes it hard to blog and facebook! And yes, those monthly pictures are getting to be very difficult. But I'm holding strong to tradition and will try to get one more month out of the glider!

Shannon

I just think she is the cutest thing! We are having a hard time with our monthly photos too. she instantly wants to crawl away. I am having a hard time with my 2 year olds photos as well- I dont know how we're going to survive family pictures this weekend!

Shannon Dew

awe look at her!! She's starting to look JUST like you!!! Her hair is getting so long! Precious!

Post a Comment