CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Giving Up On My Chart

My chart this cycle is a mess. I have several inaccurate temps. due to drinking the night before (we've had alot of family birthdays we've been celebrating this month) and one inaccurate temp. from not thinking and getting out of bed to go to the bathroom without temping first. As a result, even though I've gotten crosshairs, I don't feel that I can rely on them at all. On top of that, even the temps. that I feel I can rely on, create a very different patten from both of the previous two months that I've been charting. My chart just looks so different from before.

According to FF, I'm 4 DPO as of today and I can at least rest assured that I've ovulated as both yesturday and today's temperatures have certainly increased enough to convince me, however, I think it's more likely that I may only be 3 DPO. I guess we'll see. At this point, I'm not feeling very optimistic about this cycle at all. FF rated our timing of sex as "good", but IMO, it leaves much to be desired. The only thing I can hope for is that the Pre-seed we used will help us out this time around, especially since I had zero EWCM this cycle even after drinking Green Tea daily from the time AF ended up until around the time I ovulated.

I know I'm only 2 cycles in, but I never dreamed it would be this difficult of a process. I've actually pulled myself away from the baby boards on The Nest, because I don't feel that they're helping with my feelings right now. Each month is such a rollarcoaster in terms of emotions that it's starting to weigh on me a bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment