CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

Four more days and counting until I test at 14 DPO and the wait is starting to get to me. I'm still so confused by this cycle. My post-O temps aren't even the slightest bit similar to those of the past two cycles (one TTA cycle and our 1st cycle of TTC). In the past, my post-O temps have been all over the place with alot of peaks and valleys and this time around there's little variation between each one, almost like a see-saw pattern. Also, as I blogged about before, the temps. around when FF says I ovulated aren't 100% accurate, so that's throwing me off, too. I have to admit, I've been feeling very down about this cycle so far, especially after my temp. dropped a bit yesturday morning. However, now that my temp. went back up again this morning, my optimism is slightly renewed.

I just feel like this whole cycle has been a guessing game of sorts and I certainly feel ready for it to end - whatever the end result may be.

For anyone who's interested, here is my PITA chart:


0 comments:

Post a Comment