CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pre-seed, Here We Come.

I was originally planning to hold off until next cycle (if this one isn't successful) to try it out, but since I managed to find a good a deal on it I purchased some from www.early-pregnancy-tests.com this morning. I decided to go with the multi-use tube that comes with 6 applicators and 2 free pregnancy tests for $14.99 + free shipping. Now I'm just hoping that it will come in time for ovulation this month. Luckily, since I ovulate later in my cycle, I'm pretty sure it'll get here just in time; especially since the website boasts same-day shipping on all purchases.

For those who aren't familiar with Pre-Seed, here's what the website says about it's use:
"Pre-Seed is the first and only “Sperm-Friendly" Intimate Moisturizer that replenishes your natural moisture while providing an optimal environment for sperm. Pre-Seed’s moisture mimics natural body secretions to relieve vaginal dryness - with the same pH and osmolarity as semen. Pre~Seed also protects cell function and acts as an "antioxidant" - supporting both conception and pleasurable intercourse. Click here to read our chat with Dr. Joanna Ellington, inventor of Pre~Seed, to find out why it's the only lubricant suitable for trying to conceive purposes!"

It's managed to get rave reviews on all of the conception/pregnancy websites I've looked at thus far, so I guess we shall see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment