CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Hopelessly & Utterly Addicted

After a very stressful Thursday at work, I decided to take Friday off as a mental-health day. Since the weather was so crappy outside and I was in such a terrible mood, I decided to do nothing but curl up on the couch with Louis and start reading the Twilight saga I had recently picked up - little did I know how addictive it would become. Not only did I read the first book, I am now about 75% into the second book, New Moon, and even managed to watch the Twilight movie as well. I just can't put the books down! The love affair between the star-crossed Edward and Bella has sucked me in.

As I am now anxiously awaiting the release of the New Moon movie in November, I'm adding this countdown clock to my blog for fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment