CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Waiting for AF

It's official....I'm not pregnant; cycle #2 was a bust. As of this morning (12 DPO), my temp. dropped below my coverline. I'm bummed, of course, but our timing was only so-so this month so I wasn't really expecting it to happen. I'm patiently just waiting on AF to show so that we can move on to cycle #3 and try all over again. It looks as if we're now trying for a January of 2010 baby!

The silver lining is that Mike and I both just recently signed up at a gym and have really been trying to eat much healthier. Not being pregnant this cycle will give me another month to whip my butt into shape and hopefully lose a few pounds in the meantime. I joined last Friday and have been there twice since and can hardly move as of this morning. I'm extremely out of shape apparantly.

Here's hoping the third time is a charm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment