CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Well Hello, EWCM!

I don't know why this cycle is different from the previous two, but I've had an extreme amount of fertile CM this time around - especially EWCM. After having none last cycle, I'm a bit surprised. So while that's good news, I'm starting to get impatient as to when I'm actually going to ovulate. For the past four days now my temps. have been psyching me out - first they'd drop significantly just like they do right before ovulation, however, they've been up and down now several times (think zig-zag pattern) and there's been no ovulation yet to speak of. Uh! Why can't my temps. just cooperate?! Starting yesturday, Mike is working crazy shifts for awhile and is planning to work all weekend so that he can finish up an important project his employer needs completed. He's going to be exhausted which means no baby-making for us. I could just cry :( Here's hoping I can at least keep him awake long enough tonight for one last attempt.

As of right now, here's my chart thus far for this cycle:

0 comments:

Post a Comment