CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

2nd Interview!

I got a call today from the recruiter regarding the job I interviewed for last Friday at the financial services group. They want to meet me in person for a second interview! Yay! It's scheduled for Monday morning at 9am.

Now the panic sets in. First off, none of my pre-pregnancy suits fit at the moment. I can get a few of my suit jackets on as long as I don't button them, but I don't have any matching maternity pants for those jackets. It looks like I'm hitting up Motherhood this weekend to see if I can find anything. While they don't carry suits, they do carry some seperates that may work. I have a $25 gift card for them as well that should come in handy.

Secondly, I'm terrified that the hiring manager will take one look at my ever-blossoming belly and completely write me off from the start. I think I need to spend some time this weekend developing how I can verbally prove myself to be a worthy candidate for the position. Getting this job would mean the world to me (read: it is the gateway to my dream career) and if that means I have to work 10x harder to prove that I'm the perfect candidate for it, than so be it.

Wish me luck!