CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 26, 2009

What's in a Name?

Well, we've finally done it. Come up with a name for our little peanut, that is. After many long discussions on the topic and changing our minds several times, we've finally settled on a name. We've been tossing this particular name around for a few weeks now, but I wanted to be 100% certain on our choice before making the "big reveal". I should also mention that this decision did not come easy for us. While we were able to agree on possible boy names from day one, we had a short (very short) list of agreeable girl names and reaching a compromise was no small feat for the two of us.

So here it is folks...

We've officially decided on Abigail Grace, or Abbey for short.

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I have grown so tired of our name discussions and feel like our decision makes me anticipate her arrival even more so than before.

Mommy and daddy can't wait to welcome you to the world Miss Abbey!

3 comments:

Stef

Abigail Grace is a beautiful name. Congrats on coming up with one that you are both happy with! :)

jenni from the blog

Beautiful name! Congrats... it's so hard to come up with something that you both love. We're now thinking of names for baby #2... talk about hard (especially if it's another boy!)

Anonymous

I love that name...since my name is Abigail also!!! I go by Abby (different spelling) though.

Post a Comment