CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Back from Yet Another Appointment

I just got back from my 27 week appointment and all is continuting to go well.

Again, it was fairly uneventful - I had my weight checked (thankfully, I've only gained 3.4 lbs since last time), pee'd in a cup, had my blood pressure taken, heard the baby's heartbeat, and had my belly measured. I also had my one hour glucose test which, I have to admit, really wasn't all that bad. I was expecting much worse. The glucola they have you drink tastes exactly like orange pop without the fizz, at least when it's cold, so that was certainly a relief. Now I just have to wait and see if I passed.

I can't believe I'm to the point in my pregnancy that I need to start going to the doctor every two weeks! My next appointment is scheduled for October 23rd - 2 days before my shower.

Total weight gained so far: +13.8 lbs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment