CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

35 Weeks

With only 35 days left until my due date, I'm beginning to feel very unprepared for this baby to come. While I'm certainly ready for the pregnancy to be over, I feel as if there are still so many baby items that we need to purchase, we don't have the carseat installed yet (although, this is on the agenda for this week), I haven't started packing my hospital bag, and I just don't feel prepared in general to have an "outside" baby in just a few weeks.

What I do feel prepared for, however, is the start of my maternity leave. Only 12 more business days left!

From Baby Center this week, our baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that she's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds. Because it's so snug in my womb, she isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times she kicks should remain about the same. Her kidneys are fully developed now and her liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete and she'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment