CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Nursery is Done! (Well, Almost)

Looking back at my blog over the past few weeks, I've noticed that I haven't posted any updated pictures of Abigail's nursery. Well folks, here it is!

While it's not 100% completed (we still need to change the lighting fixture and add some wall decor), it's pretty darn close. We're also contemplating installing blinds on the windows since the nursery is in the front of the house and tends to get alot of sunlight during the warmer months.
What are your thoughts?

The view from the doorway (notice the fabulous winter weather outside):


The crib minus the mobile we still need to purchase:


Another view of the crib:


My attempt at homemade wall letters:


The changing table/dresser:


One half of the closet (the other side is filled with nothing but diapers so I'll spare you the boredom of that half):

2 comments:

Stef

It's so cute! :) I love the letters you painted!

julie

I love it. The letters are so cute!

Post a Comment