CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Holy Contractions!

Last night started out just like any other night - Mike was at work and I had just gotten off the phone with him as his second break of the night was ending. No sooner had I sat back down on the couch to resume watching TV, did I start experiencing sharp, painful contractions. Since I wasn't able to time them as they were quite sporadic, I decided to try getting into bed and seeing if they would subside if I laid down for awhile. While I had some difficulty making it to the bedroom, the contractions eventually disappeared and everything returned to normal. I hadn't called Mike in the meantime since I didn't want to disturb him at work without initially knowing whether or not this was true labor, and since it ended up being false labor, I'm glad I didn't.

I'm just hopeful that this means I'll be told I'm making some progress at next week's appointment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment