CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

39 Weeks

Apparantly, baby Abigail has no plans to make an appearance anytime soon. As of my appointment last week, my internal exam indicated that I've made absolutely no progress as of yet. My doctor even mentioned that she doesn't believe we'll be having a 2009 baby. (ENTER EXASPERATED SIGH HERE). While I realize most first-time moms don't deliver until after their due dates, I'm still feeling pretty discouraged. I just want to meet her already!

Total weight gained so far: +26.1 lbs.

From Baby Center this week, our baby is waiting to greet the world! She continues to build a layer of fat to help control her body temperature after birth, but it's likely that she already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds. The outer layers of her skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath.

I apologize for the lack of a picture this week. Now that I'm home all the time, I've been living in sweats and am far too embarrassed for the world to see how lazy I've become...

0 comments:

Post a Comment