CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 15, 2009

6 Weeks

I feel like crap :( I'd been nauseous on and off throughout the week, but then as of this morning my morning sickness hit hard. I decided to tell my boss as soon as I got to work since I was about 15 min. late thanks to being stuck in the bathroom since the time I woke up. To make matters worse, I am now unable to button most of work pants since I'm so bloated. I'll certainly be making a trip to Motherhood this weekend to pick up a Bella Band (aka Tummy Sleeve in their terms) and a few Preggo Pops. All I can say is thank goodness for those long, flowy tops I've bought in the past. They are lifesavers right now!

On a happy note, my boss was thrilled! She ran up and gave me a hug instantly and even teared up a little. Jokingly she said she thought I was putting in my resignation so she was even more excited to find out that I was only pregnant, haha!

I also have to mention just how sweet Mike has been over the past few weeks. He's practically been waiting on me hand and foot (trust me, I'm so not complaining) and is already acting like such a wonderful daddy :) He left last night at midnight for a four wheeling trip up in Michigan with his brothers and was terrified to leave me alone. I told him I'm 6 weeks, not 40 weeks - all will be fine.

On that note, I've been feeling too crappy and bloated for any kind of belly pics over the past two weeks so I've decided to post pictures of what the baby looks like at each stage instead until there is belly to speak of.

Taken from BabyCenter, here's the little shrimp this week:


0 comments:

Post a Comment