CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

One Week From Now...

Next Thursday at this time, I'll be at my OBGYN's office finishing up my first prenatal appt. From what I understand, it's just a general visit to get family histories, have blood taken, etc. - nothing too exciting. However, as the date approaches I find myself getting more and more nervous. What if they decide to do an ultrasound and there's no baby? What if the baby has stopped growing? What if something else is seriously wrong? While I know that everything that happens from here is entirely out of my hands, it's still a bit nerve-wracking.

I continue to hope and pray everyday for a healthy baby and have even started thinking about names as of late. I'm trying to stay positive and, honestly, I have a pretty good feeling that all is well, however, I think I'll always be a bit paranoid about the "what ifs" even though I don't want to be.

1 comments:

Alicia

It's all going to be fine. Try to relax, ok (easier said than done, I know)? GL - I can't wait to hear all about your appt. :) I'm so very happy for you.

Post a Comment