CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 29, 2009

8 Weeks

I got the results of my bloodwork yesturday that my OBGYN's office took at my appt. last week and everything looks great. My betas and progesterone are within normal limits (they didn't give me the actual numbers) for how far along I am, I don't have any of the markers for cystic fibrosis so the chance of having a baby with the disease is low, and my pap turned out great. Also, as of this week my chances of having a miscarriage now drop to between 5-10%. How's that for looking on the bright side?

In general, I've felt ok this past week. I'm just as exhausted as ever with zero energy and I've found that I have a food aversion to just about every food imaginable right now. My bloat has really started to set in as well. Aside from that, my nausea has lessened a bit and I'm feeling slightly better.

Here's to hitting another milestone in my pregnancy! Only 5 and a half more weeks left of the 1st trimester!


0 comments:

Post a Comment