CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nursery Furniture

I know, I know...it's still early, but I went into Babies 'R Us this weekend in search of a Bella Band (Seriously, Motherhood - why must you carry only the smallest size possible? Are you trying to make me feel huge?) so I meandered through the store for awhile just for fun. I really ended up liking this Babi Italia Pinehurst furniture set in Espresso. I haven't picked up a copy of Baby Bargains yet, so I have no idea what the quality is like, but it reminds me of a few Pottery Barn styles that I adore for a much more affordable pricetag.

What do you think?

Covertible Crib


Dresser/Changer Combo:

Hutch for the top of the dresser/changer:

Armoire:


3 comments:

Jackie

Adorable set! And yes, it does look Pottery Barn-ish.

Unknown

I have this exact set and love it. Well, we have the other crib with the drop side.

Jen

Random comment, but what ever crib you choose, get a railing protector. My son's crib has bite marks all over the railings because I realized this too late. That set has a similar look to the Munire Essex.

Post a Comment