CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Whew, I Made It!

I made it past the day AF was due and can now breathe a big sigh of relief. Even though after 3 postive HPT's I knew I shouldn't be concerned, I couldn't help but be a little on edge about it yesturday.

Now for a Saturday funny - last night, Mike decided he wanted to show his new car off to his oldest sister (who just so happens to have 4 boys under the age of 9). We got there and she jokingly said, "You're supposed to do this when you have a new baby, not a new car!". Mike and I tried to avoid eye contact so that we wouldn't laugh. I can't even remember what his response was at this point (something about there being plenty of room for 2 car seats), I was too busy trying my hardest not to let anything slip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment