CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 22, 2009

7 Weeks

Where has the time gone? I can't believe that it's almost been a month already since my BFP. I still remember calling to schedule my first prenatal appt. and feeling like the 21st of May was so far away.

As for how I've been feeling this week, I've actually been well, all things considered. I think I was so busy with preparing for finals over the past several days that I didn't have time to think about anything else. I'm still trying to get over the cold I picked up from Mike last week but it's starting to get better. Today is the first day in awhile that I've felt very nauseous again - Friday's seem to be my day for some reason.

I've also noticed that I'm starting to have food aversions as well. They're not towards any foods in particular quite yet, but food in general just sounds absolutely disgusting no matter how hungry I might be. I've been craving pineapple and since it appears to be the one food I can't get enough of at the moment, I've practically been living off of it.

So without further adieu, here's our little blueberry this week:

1 comments:

jenni from the blog

Congrats on becoming PG! I remember you from the Nest, but I forget which board (maybe BOTB last year??)ahhh it's driving me crazy (I'm mrs.jenni). Anyway, I have the same nursery furniture that you blogged about but it's in a chestnut finish. LOVE it! Congrats again :)

Post a Comment