CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Back From 1st Appointment!

And all is well. The appt. althogether with our wait time lasted approximately 2 hours - thank goodness my boss knew what was going on and wasn't upset that I was gone so long.

The nurse practitioner basically just got mine and Mike's family medical history, gave us our little "welcome" packet, and discussed the different screenings that we can opt for throughout the pregnancy. After that, we saw the doctor for a pap and general exam. Although they didn't do an internal ultrasound to check for a heartbeat, my doctor felt around my uterus and mentioned that everything feels as if it is progressing as it should which was fantastic news. Lastly, I had the great joy of giving four vials of blood.

Aside from that, it was pretty uneventful. I go for my next appt. (which will include my first ultrasound) on June 18th at 10 weeks 6 days. Only 4 more weeks to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment